- The antenna is a linear connector designed to transmit a stimulant signal from the Neisi-3M generator block, through the transmission antenna to the four-pin electrodes of diameters 1.2 and 2mm.
Key technical data and specifications:
- The antenna works in a two-channel mode.
- The design of the connector allows you to connect any electrodes.
- It does not require a power source.
- It has an unlimited working resource.
- The miniaturized size of the implantable receiving antenna (27×7.4mm) allows implantation in different parts of the patient’s body with minimal cosmetic defect.