- The antenna receiving two-channel with programmable connectors is designed to transmit a stimulant signal from the neisi-3M generator unit, through the transmission antenna to two four-pin electrodes of 1.2 mm.
Key technical data and specifications:
- The antenna works in a two-channel mode (connector per channel).
- The programmable connector allows you to get the necessary polarity of stimulating pulses on the electrode contacts.
- Allows you to randomly connect multiple electrode contacts to the “z” or “-” output of the receiving antenna to expand the stimulation zone.
- Doesn’t require a power source
- Has unlimited working resources