- The antenna with flat electrodes is designed to transmit a stimulant signal from the Neisi-3M generator block, through the transmission antenna to four or eight electrodes.
Key technical data and specifications:
- The antenna works in a two-channel mode.
- The ella-ity of the electrode allows for contact between the flat contact and the inner-nervated tissue.
- The small thickness of the electrode is 0.6 mm, contributing to the ease of implant installation.
- Doesn’t require a power source
- Has unlimited working resources
- The miniaturized size of the implantable receiving antenna (27×7.4mm) allows implantation in different parts of the patient’s body with minimal cosmetic defect.
How to use:
- The antenna is installed in an open way.
- The receiving part of the antenna is set with labels inside at a depth of no more than 10 mm.