- The antenna receiver with petal electrodes is designed to transmit a stimulating signal from the Neisi-3M generator block, through the transmission antenna to four/six electrodes.
Key technical data and specifications:
- The antenna works in a two-channel mode.
- The design of the electrodes allows you to place them in the desired configuration, the hole of 0.8mm on each contact allows you to fix the electrode to the epinnery thread in the desired position.
- Doesn’t require a power source
- Has unlimited working resources
- The miniaturized size of the implantable receiving antenna (27×7.4mm) allows implantation in different parts of the patient’s body with minimal cosmetic defect.
How to use:
- The antenna is installed in an open way.
- The receiving part of the antenna is set with labels inside at a depth of no more than 10 mm.
- The electrodes are fixed by sewing an atraumatic needle.