- The cylindrical four-pin electrode is designed to transmit a stimulant signal from the Neisi-3M generator block, through the transmitting and receiving antennas for four electrode contacts. It is used for SCS (spinal cord stimulation) and DBS (stimulation of deep brain structures).
- Due to the large number of modifications to the longer and the configuration of the distal part, this electrode has a wide range of application.
- The small diameter of 1.2 mm makes it easy to carry the electrode through the Tuohi 14G needle.
How to use:
- The electrode is installed punctured, using the Tuohy needle.
- The proximal part of the electrode can be connected:- to t
he connector of the receiving antenna OF the
NEIS-3m- to the e
xtension- to the programmable linear connector
– to the connector of the test stimulant