Electrode cylindrical four-pin q1.2 mm. Designed to be transmitted electrical signals from contacts located in the proximal part to contacts located in the distal part. Applies for SCS (stimulation of the spinal cord) and DBS (stimulation deep brain structures). It can also be used for test stimulation.
- With a large number of modifications in the length and size of the distal part, given The electrode has a wide range of applications.
- Small diameter of 1.2 mm, makes it easy to carry the electrode through the tuohi 15G needle.
Table sizes in distal part
|№ n/p||Length of l electrode, mm||Distance between contacts in the distal part of the S, mm||The length of contacts in distal part A, mm||Catalogue number Electrode|
How to use
- Electrode is installed punctured, using the Tuohy needle.
- Proximal part The electrode can be connected to:
- to the connector of the nai-3M receiving antenna;
- To the extension cord;
- programmable linear connector.
- to the connector of the test stimulant.