- Electrode for intraoperative EIS-1 electrical stimulations are designed to electrically stimulate excitable tissues human nervous system during surgery.
- Used in peripheral operations nerves and spinal cord.
- Allow to identify viable areas of nerve trunks and optimize surgical tactics in each Case.
- Provides a stimulant supply pulses from the generator.
- The working part of the flat electrode provide a large overlap area.
- The electrodes are made of high-quality medical stainless steel
- The back of the electrodes is covered with silicon organic Rubber.
- The shape and size of the electrode handle provides a reliable retention and manipulation of the electrode during electrical stimulation.
- Electrode pen made from the non-toxic polymer polytetrafluothylene.
- Flexible conductors with insulation from silicone and a banana connector at the end, provide A quick and reliable connection to the generator.