- The flat electrode is designed to transmit a stimulant signal from the NEIS-3M generator block, through the transmitting and receiving antennas for four or eight flat contacts.
Key technical data and specifications:
- The ella-ity of the electrode allows for contact between the flat contact and the inner-nervated tissue.
- The small thickness of the electrode is 0.6 mm, contributing to the ease of implant installation.
- The proximal part has a diameter of 2mm.
How to use:
- The electrode is installed in an open way.
- The proximal part of the electrode can be connected:- to t
he connector of the receiving antenna OF the
NEIS-3m- to the e
xtension- to the programmable linear connector
– to the connector of the test stimulant