- The laboratory stimulant (LS) is designed to conduct test and intraoperative electrostimulation using multi-contact electrodes.
- 32 channels of stimulation
- Free confi
guration of stimulant contact output
- formation of pulses of positive and
negative polarity, of different shapes.
- Stimulation by current and voltage pulses
- Stimulation with balancing charge.
- Weekend pulse strains 0 – 10.5 B.
- Current weekend pulses 0 – 10.5 mA
- Pulse frequency 2.0 – 980 Hz
- Pulse duration 50 – 2500 mx.
- Load impedance control
- Powered by a built-in battery.
- Regulator amplitude of stimulating impulses.
- Built-in myographic amplifier
- LCD display to monitor t
he current state of the stimulant
- Software installed on an external PC, tabl
et or smartphone.
t with an external device via Bluetooth wireless connection
- Saving l
s’ memory for stimulation and personal bottom patient.
- The casing and cables of the LS are made of mat
erials that allow multiple disinfection.